Do you need to know the range of average installed costs for Dual Flush Toilets in your zip code? Do you need an independent, 2011 cost breakdown of Dual Flush Toilet material and installation costs?
The Homewyse Dual Flush Toilet cost estimator provides up to date pricing information for your neighborhood. Enter your zip code, the size of your project below and click “Update”. The table below summarizes the average 2011 cost to install Dual Flush Toilets in your area for good, better and custom quality work.
|Dual Flush Toilet Costs||zip code||units|
|Dual Flush Toilet Prices (Material Only)||$195 – $260||$251 – $326||$317 – $382|
|Dual Flush Toilet Installation Cost||$45 – $72||$67 – $95||$89 – $124|
|Dual Flush Toilet – Total||$239 – $333||$318 – $421||$406 – $506|
|Dual Flush Toilet Average Cost per unit||$286.05||$369.50||$455.91|
- In most situations, you will want to have Dual Flush Toilet installation completed by a Plumber. Use the free Homewyse checklist for effective, objective advice in finding, hiring and managing a capable and trustworthyPlumber. Avoid common problems and get quality work at a fair price.
- You may want to consider having the Dual Flush Toilet installation completed by a Plumbing Contractor. But – do your homework to minimize common risks. Make sure that your Plumbing Contractor has relevant Dual Flush Toilet experience, that you verify past work, and that you follow the homewyse checklist to find and hire a capable service professional.
- Avoid costly warranty and maintenance problems for your Dual Flush Toilet – insist that all work to be performed with proper installation techniques and materials. Use the homewyse Toilet Installation checklists to make sure important functional and aesthetic details are completed properly.
Dual Flush Toilets – Pricing and Installation Cost Notes
- The homewyse cost estimates includes all typical costs for toilet, wax ring, toilet seat and plumbing supply connection.
- The homewyse installation cost estimate does not include costs for repair or modification of existing subfloor, or location of drain or water connections.
- Higher priced Dual Flush Toilets may include features such as designer styles, wider range of colors and advanced flushing capabilities.
- Dual Flush Toilet installation costs are commonly quoted from a standard rate and can be estimated by the service professional with inspecting the job site.
- Save money on the total project by having multiple vendors bid on the same, complete description of Dual Flush Toilet work for your project.
- Save money on installation costs by being flexible on project scheduling and be willing to complete your work during slow periods for the service provider.
- Save money by shopping online or by choosing discountinued, odd lot, remnant or incorrectly ordered items from your retailer.