HIGH EFFICIENCY TOILET (HET) REBATE
A rebate equal to half the cost of the toilet, up to $200, not including installation or inspection, is offered for the purchase of High Efficiency Toilets (toilets that use 1.28 gallons per flush or less).
To qualify for a rebate, a High Efficiency Toilet must:
• use 1.28 gallons or less per flush
• be installed by a plumber licensed in Massachusetts
• be on the list of toilets approved by the state
• be inspected by the Sharon Plumbing Inspector following installation
• LIMIT: 2 HET rebates per house
Click here for a list of high efficiency toilets
PLEASE NOTE: Only High Efficiency Toilets on the state approved list are eligible for a rebate.
Please include all of the following information with your HET rebate application:
• Name, address, phone number
• Copy of bill of sale
• Model number and brand name of the toilet
• Copy of the plumbing permit
• Proof of inspection by the Sharon Plumbing Inspector
All toilet rebate applications must be made within 90 days of inspection. Toilet rebates are subject to availability of funds on a first come, first served basis. Rebates are issued in the form of a check. Please allow 4-5 weeks for processing.
Please contact the Sharon Water Department
for more information on toilet rebates.