The first ever U.S. International Code Council World Toilet Summit
Hosted by the American Society of Plumbing Engineers
Convention and Engineered Plumbing Exposition
October 30 – November 3, 2010
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia
- This virtually untapped sanitation market
- The best ways to reach 2.6 billion potential customers
- That most of this massive consumer base have dispensable incomes
- How you can help save lives while generating huge profits
The World Toilet Summit has always attracted key global leaders in the sanitation and water arena. But never before has this outstanding event that focuses on innovations and business opportunities in this life-critical area taken place in the United States…until now.
The International Code Council is proud to partner with the World Toilet Organization on this landmark global event that is being hosted by ASPE during their Convention and Engineered Plumbing Exposition (EPE). With seven combined ASPE and ICC WTS tracks, over 300 exhibitors, and multiple networking and social events, this first ever U.S. ICC WTS and ASPE Convention offers two conferences for the price of one.
Schedule of Activities
Saturday, October 30
- ASPE will hold member meetings and other member-centric activities
Sunday, October 31
- Convention Opening Welcome Party begins at 7pm at the National Constitution Center
Monday, November 1
- International Breakfast – 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- International Code Council overview – 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.
- Engineered Plumbing Exposition – 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Exhibitor hospitality receptions – begin at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 2
- WTS & ASPE sessions – 8:30 – 11:15 a.m.
- Engineered Plumbing Exposition continues – 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- WTS & ASPE sessions continue – 3:45 – 5:00 p.m.
- ASPE & ICC WTS Banquet begins at 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 3
- WTS & ASPE sessions – 8:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Key WTS topic discussion and demonstration (specific topic TBD)
Profit While Helping Others
The global sanitation crisis takes the life of a child every 15 seconds. Nearly 40% of the world’s population has no access to proper sanitation. This marketplace of 2.6 billion potential sanitation consumers need the help of plumbing professionals to eradicate these horrific statistics.
While altruism is wonderful, there are also huge profits to be made for those who engage in developing and delivering sanitation products and services to the developing world. It is a startling, but true fact that the poor have been buying more hand phones than toilets, which is causing the developed world to realize that there is a tremendous market for goods and services at the bottom of the economic pyramid. The purchasing power of the poor has been increasing with the availability of improved access to financing, as well as better market data that results in fairer prices for products.
This not-to-be-missed conference will give you everything you need to know to start capturing a share of the international sanitation market while helping to improve conditions for the 40% of the world’s population who have no access to proper sanitation.
Click on the links in the menu of choices on the right side of the page for more conference details.
Click here to learn more about the World Toilet Organization (WTO) and their efforts to provide toilets and safe sanitation worldwide.
To learn more, contact the ICC’s PMG Resource Center at 1-888