Toilet flushing uses more water than any other household fixture.
Replace your old water guzzling toilet with an EPA WaterSense Toilet and Reap the Cost Savings Rewards!
Oregon Water & Sewer Utility is offering a $50.00 rebate to people who replce a high-volume toilet with a High-Efficiency EPA WaterSense Toilet that uses 1.28 gallons/flush. The $50.00 rebate will be credited to your active water account, no checks will be mailed.
Rebates are limited to two per service address and will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis. Rebate Applications are available at Village Hall and here online.
For more inforamtion regarding WaterSense Toilets – click here.
- Property where toilet is installed is an active customer of Oregon Water & Sewer Utility.
- New toilet must be listed on EPA’s Water Sense Toilet model list.
- Applicants must be the owner of the property listed on the rebate application.
- An original, unaltered, dated sales receipt (dated on or after May 1, 2012) listing the model number, MUST accompany the rebate application.
- The old toilet cannot be reused.
- Applicant agrees and understands that Oregon Water & Sewer Utility or its representatives reserve the right to inspect the installation of the fixture before or after the rebate is credited to the applicant.
- Applicant understands that Oregon Water & Sewer Utility may withhold rebate until any of the above listed conditions are met.